It is unknown to many of us but a fact of reality is that almost every product that we use in our everyday life, i.e. starting from the television, cell phone, car tires, picture frame hanged over the wall to the computer that we are using currently to read this article is assembled and created as part of a manufacturing company. Although we don’t usually shop directly from these manufacturing companies but yes almost every single product that we need to comfort our life comes from a manufacturing company. In this article we are mainly going to focus on the various manufacturing company in Malaysia.
It is strongly stated that all these Manufacturing Company in Malaysia does play a major role in regulating the business and economic sectors of the country. There are several manufacturing companies based in Malaysia each of which comprises machineries, robotics, specialized computers and us the humans that all work in an organized manner to create a certain product.
All these Manufacturing Company in Malaysia mainly uses three ingredients to rule out their Malaysia business strategy or simply to make a finished good. These three different ingredients are components, parts or raw materials. These finished products or goods can either be sold directly to the consumers or to other manufacturing company in Malaysia who will use these products to create another product. The work process ran in most manufacturing company in Malaysia is by an assembly line.
An assembly line is simply a process where a product is assembled in a certain sequence from one particular work station to another. Such companies prefer these working manners all throughout the industry because the finished good can be manufactured and assemble quicker with less manual labor. Some of the manufacturing companies in Malaysia refer the manufacturing process ran in their industry as fabrication.
All these Manufacturing Company in Malaysia usually have to deal with various laws, permits and regulatory facts, if compared to any other business industries, originated within the country.
The manufacturing businesses can be simple, with few parts to assemble a finished product, or they can be way too complicated, with hundreds of parts to assemble to create a finished product. Hence due to this enormous level of work process needed to be regulated by all these Manufacturing companies in Malaysia, they usually have more legal regulations and environmental laws to maintain if compared with other business industries in the country. These laws and legal issues initiate from scrutinized labor laws to environmental pollution facts.
Malaysia being a 100% business-oriented country comes up with loads of facilities regarding resources, transportation, business policies, licensing facts, laws, labor availability, location issues and costing for business owners and foreign investors to run their business firm with ease and comfort.
Hence all these business owners and foreign investors along with other international company usually seeks Malaysia as their best option to establish their manufacturing company. Several manufacturing companies has already been established in Malaysia, with more waiting in que to get registered and permitted to start off doing business in Malaysia.
Malaysia and their government welcome these manufacturing companies with both hands as their large investments plays a major and drastic role in the economical scale of the country.
Let us now look at few of the Top Manufacturing Company in Malaysia:
- UTAC Manufacturing Services Malaysia Sdn Bhd
- MIT Technologies – MIT Innovation sdn bhd, MIT Servics sdn bhd – 1 CNC Manufacturing Center
- Ingress Precision Sdn Bhd
- Techbond Manufacturing Sdn Bhd
- AVK Valves Manufacturing Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
- Rengo Packaging (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd
- Top-Mech Logistic (M) Sdn. Bhd.
- Unipharma FZC Malaysia Bhd
- IAC MANUFACTURING (MALAYSIA) SDN BHD
- Julie’s Manufacturing Sdn. Bhd.
- EPE Switchgear (M) Sdn. Bhd.
- Ksp Manufacturing Sdn Bhd
- Malaysia Steel Works (KL) Berhad. (7878-V)
- Goodyear Malaysia Bhd
- Aluminium Company of Malaysia Bhd
- Murata Electronics (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
- Nestle Manufacturing (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
- Nestle Products Sdn Bhd
- Daikin Malaysia Sdn., Bhd.
- Chemical Industries Council Of Malaysia @ Wisma FMM
- Malaysia Transformer Manufacturing Sdn. Bhd.
- HICOM-Teck See Manufacturing Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
- Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
- Pfizer Malaysia Sdn Bhd (HQ – KL)
- PNE Electric Sdn. Bhd.
- HEXA FOOD SDN. BHD.
- Polymer Composite Asia (PCA Malaysia)
- Iwatsu (M) Sdn. Bhd.
- Hartalega Kuala Lumpur
- OLYMPIC CABLE COMPANY SDN. BHD. (Malaysia Factory)
- Soap Malaysia – Soap Manufacturer Malaysia
- Biotropics Malaysia Berhad
- Novartis Corporation (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
- Hino Motors Manufacturing (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
- Malaysian Pharmaceutical Industries Sdn Bhd
Hence, it can be clearly seen above the various field and versatile sectors involved in Manufacturing business of Malaysia. Staring from agriculture, electronics, motor vehicles, machineries, IT Products, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, cell phones, beauty products, food and beverage and many others all lies in the same list accompanying Manufacturing Company in Malaysia.
These manufacturing companies in Malaysia can either be established as a Private Limited Company, Sdn Bhd Malaysia company or Public Limited Company, BHD, depending on the nature of business, industry size and market share policies consumed.